Given the sad demise of War of the Ring at Natcon due to lack of numbers :( Jamie and I have decided to throw a couple of Impetus Demo games to get the game out into the public eye.
Problem is that this will be in 9-10 days and I don't have a painted army! Jamie's "Painting Service" has worked very hard and his Romans are almost ready to rumble by my Germans are along way from done.
So the Challenge is to paint a 400pt, 2 command German army by Natcon. Easy (eeek!)
The army will consist of;
- 4 Large Warband Units of FL Elite German Chuersci Warriors with Spears (Including a Traitor Auxillary Unit)
- 2 Large Warband Units of FL German Chuersci Warriors
- 2 Warband Units of FL Macemen
- 3 Units of CM Cavalry with Hundreds
- 6 Units of S Javelin Men (Including 2 Traitor Lanciarii)
- 3 Units of S Traitor Short Bow
So far progress looks like this:
- 1 * Elite Warband, 1 * Warband, 1 * S Javelin, 1 * CM Cavalry unit Painted
- 2 * S Bow Painted but need to have the basing done.
- 1 * S Javelin, 1 * Macemen base painted and washed to be finished tonight.
- 2 * Cav, 2 * S Javelin, 1 * Macemen base coated Leather Brown
- The rest undercoated black....