As you all know we had two more big aftershocks yesterday. Once again we got off lightly and fortunately I am on leave so was home with the family already. Kids were a bit freaked out but are fine now, they continually amaze me with how resilient they are. Otherwise its business as usual in "Quakechurch" (nice term Pooch)
I'm now paranoid after the February earthquake wasted my man barbie collection so store all my stuff in closed lid boxes, so luckily nothing was damaged. I have even managed to finish off another Epic Armageddon unit, my Big Gunz Mob;
|Big Gunz Mob with the Skud Launchas|
|Looks almost like a Soviet "God of War" :)|
|I plan to add another Nobz unit when I get some more 30mm washers|
This is what I am working towards
- Big Warband (20 stands), 2 Stormboyz - Done
- Normal Warband (10 stands) inc Warlord, 1 Stormboyz, 2 Battlewagons, 2 Flakwagons, Battlefortress
- Big Big Gunz Mob (10 stands) inc 2 Oddboy Soopagunz - Done
- Normal Blitz Brigade (4 tanks) inc 2 Flakwagons, Gunwagon and Oddboy Zzaapgun. Gunfortress - Done
- Normal Blitz Brigade as above, Mostly Done just have to build the Gunfortress (its next) and a Flakwagon
- Big Blitz Brigade (8 tanks) inc 4 Flakwagons, 2 Gunwagons, 2 Oddboy Soopaguns and 2 Gunfortress's
- Mekboy Stompa Mob inc 3 Stompas, Supa Stompa, 2 Dreadnoughts, 2 Killa Kans - Done
- 7 Fighta Bommas
Its probably activation light, but given how quickly units can die, and my Ork's crappy armour I like bigger units. Its also pretty mobile, and has a shed load of firepower, so its Shooty/ Speedy as opposed to Stompy. It can still Stomp, but needs to be selective.
I also have taken lots of Gunfortress/ Battlefortress's as while they are, well, crap (no Reinforced Armour and a nasty Critical) I reckon that if I have heaps of them (5) plus the Supa Stompa and Gargant to draw fire they wont get obliterated straight away due to target saturation.
Quite looking forward to get these done and playing a big game!